In order to Support You we will have copies of the following Social Security Administration Forms and Resources here at the library.
Please stop by to pick up or call to request copies. You may also click the hyperlinks on the list below to access many of these materials from home.
- How To Create An Online Account
- What You Can Do Online
- Request Your Social Security Card Online
- Online Services From wwwsocialsecuritygov – Apply for Retirement, Disability, Medicare And So Much More!
- Get Your Benefit Verification Online with my Social Security
- Telephone Wage Reporting and Mobile Wage Reporting Informational Sheets
- Disability Benefits
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- SSI In Vermont
- Retirement Benefits
- Understanding the Benefits
- Application for a Social Security Card SS-5
- Application for Enrollment in Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) CMS-40B
- Request for Employment Information CMS-L564
- Voluntary Withholding Request W-4V
- Authorization to Disclose Information to the Social Security Administration (SSA) SSA-827
- Supply of orange postage-paid envelopes
- Supply of blue cards to jot down mySocialSecurity user name/password