Green Mountain Library Consortium offers audio and e-books for download to your device for a set period of time.
Thousands of books for all ages are available here. All you need is an internet connection and your library patron ID and password.To get started, visit the GMLC sign-in page and then:
- Click the ‘Sign In’ button in top right corner
- Choose Blake Memorial Library from the drop-down list and click ‘Sign In’ button
- Enter your Blake Memorial Library patron ID and password. Please call or email us if you encounter any problems logging in.
- Once logged in, enjoy browsing the audio and e-book collection; choose BORROW or PLACE A HOLD for any book.
- NOTE: there is a time limit on how long books may be borrowed (usually 2 weeks); the download will automatically be deleted from your device after that time.
GMLC e-books and audiobooks can be downloaded to your computer, Kindle, or e-book reader. They can also be accessed through the Libby app or the Palace app.